Order Now! 25% off!
Or call 978-829-2525 to order.
In September 2011 Kristin Lajeunesse set out on a journey that would change her life forever. With the goal of dining at and writing about every single vegan restaurant in the United States, Kristin spent eighteen months living off of donations and out of a renovated sports van, driving up and down the entire country. After 48 states, 500+ restaurants, and 35,000+ miles Kristin shares her uplifting journey filled with risk, laughter, love, and heartbreak. Tear-jerker ALERT: there is one particular story about a teddy bear that will break your heart and put it back together again city after city.
- Paperback: 258 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 194018410X
- ISBN-13: 978-1940184104
- Traveling solo as a female
- From 9-5’er to lifestyle designer
- Moving tales about the people she met
- Food descriptions that will drive you bananas
- Why she chose to sell everything and leave her ‘other’ life behind
- How spending days at a time, completely alone made her a better person